The global smart healthcare products market size is expected to hit around USD 427.43 billion by 2032 from USD 142 billion in 2022 with a CAGR of 11.7% over the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
- North America dominated the market with the highest market share in 2022.
- Asia Pacific is observed to witness the fastest rate of growth during the forecast period.
- By Product, the wearable biosensors segment dominated the market in 2022.
- By Distribution Channel, the pharmacy stores segment dominated the global smart healthcare products market in 2022.
Smart healthcare can be described as the integration of innovative technology in conventional healthcare facilities that in turn renovates it into smart healthcare. It augments the quality of healthcare facilities and improves the experience of a user. The key objective is to support in educating the users regarding their medical condition and also keeping them alert and updated regarding their health situations. Smart healthcare devices assist in remotely auditing patient’s well-being and are also beneficial in decreasing the charge of the treatment for an individual. Smart healthcare devices offer technologically innovative IT software and hardware for better health care amenities. These devices use a new-age data communication expertise that operates on cloud-based, mobile, and digital platforms so as to offer effective health care to the patients. For instance, smart healthcare devices use platforms such as EHR (electronic health record) which provides effective patient supervision and better medical outcome. Smart system relies on network competences, energy efficacy, and closed loop regulator. Furthermore, smart healthcare devices guide to augment treatment, diagnostic apparatuses, and value of life for individuals.
Get the Sample Pages of Report for More Understanding@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1203
Factors such as growing focus on continuous health monitoring, increasing focus on mHealth, advances in the domain of healthcare IT, growing awareness regarding use of healthcare data for early diagnosis of diseases, increasing requirement for remote health monitoring, rising geriatric population, advances in artificial intelligence and Internet of Things (IoT), high prevalence of chronic diseases are driving the growth of smart healthcare products market. Moreover, increasing digital healthcare expenditure across the globe is driving the smart healthcare products market growth across the world. Additional features that are expected to fuel this business are incorporation of modern technologies and rising investment by important companies.
As per the statistics released by the World Health Organization, around 40 million deaths occurred owing to chronic disorders, accounting 70% of demises globally in the year 2017. Moreover, statistics of the WHO display that cardiovascular ailments are accountable for more than 17 million demises yearly. With the increase in the aging populace, especially in the advanced countries, the incidence of chronic ailments has increased. It has necessitated the requirement for dynamic monitoring of wellbeing conditions in daily activities of the people. In order to help this need, governments in numerous regions are offering various assistance programs to support individual so as to help them retain a record of their health information, which aids them in addition to clinicians in the long run. Such helpful government initiatives are expected to bode well for industry growth.
Scope of the Smart Healthcare Products Market
|Market Size in 2023
|USD 157.9 Billion
|Market Size by 2032
|USD 427.43 Billion
|Growth Rate From 2023 to 2032
|CAGR of 11.7%
|2023 to 2032
|Product, End User, Distribution Channel
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Among the product segment, wearable biosensor dominated the overall market in 2020. The rising number of cardiovascular disorders and diabetes cases are the foremost factors attributing to its large market share. The wearable activity trackers segment is anticipated to grow at the uppermost CAGR through the forecast duration.
- Pharmacy stores accounted for the major share in the distribution channel segment with more than 55% share in 2020 due to high sale of wearable devices through the pharmacies.
- Heart Disease Patients accounted for the major share in the end user segment in 2020 due to high prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and increasing awareness regarding benefits of health data monitoring for better management of heart disorders.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Honeywell, and Olympus Corporation accounted for a significant share of the global smart healthcare products market.
The report includes information for Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. In 2020, the North America region dominated the worldwide market with a market share of higher than 43%. The U.S. indicated the highest slice in North America principally due to high incidence of chronic disorders, early adoption of latest healthcare technologies, and presence of leading manufacturers. Moreover, availability of skilled professionals also supported the high market portion of North America.
Europe was the subsequent significant market chiefly due to high geriatric population. Presence of latest healthcare infrastructure in the European region is also expected to lift the demand for smart healthcare products in the anticipated time-span. The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of around 10.2% in the estimate period due to increasing focus on health data monitoring and high incidence of diabetes and cardiovascular disorders. Latin America and Middle East and African region will display noticeable growth.
Smart Healthcare Products Market Players
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson & Company
- Cerner Corporation
- Stanley Healthcare
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- AirStrip Technologies, Inc.
Key Market Developments:
- In 2020, Allscripts increased its engagement with its largest client, Northwell Health, which is the largest health system in New York.
- In 2020 A New Spinal Cord Stimulation Therapy, Medtronic Acquired Stimgenics, Pioneer of DTM.
Major Market Segments Covered:
- ECG Wearable Devices
- Wearable Activity Trackers
- Wearable Biosensor
By Distribution Channel
- Pharmacy Stores
By End User
- Diabetes Patient
- Heart Disease Patients
- Chronic Renal Failure Patients
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Call: +1 9197 992 333
- Disposable Syringes Market Size Hit US$ 12.59 Bn by 2032 - February 6, 2024
- Medical Devices Market Size to Hit US$ 996.93 Bn by 2032 - February 6, 2024
- Portable Medical Devices Market Size To Hit US$ 85.1 bn by 2027 - February 6, 2024