The global enteral feeding devices market size reached USD 3.50 billion in 2022 and is projected to hit USD 5.8 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.30% during the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
- North America led the global market with the highest market share in 2022.
- The enteral feeding pump segment claimed the leading market stake in 2022.
- By Application, the rising influence of cancer is set to lead to generating revenue within the enteral feeding devices market.
- By End-User, Hospitals played a dominant role in driving revenue within the enteral feeding devices.
An enteral feeding device can be described as a medical device that is used to transport nutrition to individuals who cannot gain nutrition through mouth and are incapable of swallowing securely, or require enteral feeding devices. Enteral feeding also indicates the intake of nutrition through the GI (gastrointestinal) tract. Enteral feeding equipment is employed to provide medicines and nutrition in individuals suffering from chronic ailment such as cancer, gastrointestinal disorder, and malnutrition among others. Being fed via tube permits the patients to receive nourishment and keep their gastrointestinal tract operational. Mostly, the enteral feeding devices are employed in CCU (critical care unit), OT (operation theatre), ICU (intensive care unit), and in critically ill persons even at home.
Get the Sample Pages of Report for More Understanding@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1226
Integration of safety and programming features within the feeding devices, development of portable feeding devices, growing number of preterm child birth, increasing healthcare expenditure, and increasing geriatric population are among major factors boosting growth of the global industry. Additionally, increasing prevalence of chronic ailments such as cancer and diabetes is fueling growth of the enteral feeding devices market worldwide. Moreover, rapidly increasing awareness regarding enteral feeding is having positive impact on the growth of global industry. Further, increased focus on the improvement of healthcare infrastructure in developing regions and growing investment by major market players on research and development are other factors to boost growth of the global market during the forecast time frame.
Technological progressions have led to the growth of portable and compact enteral feeding devices, which are built using constituents that circumvent cracking in high-stress usage. Innovative aspects in pumps comprise occlusion compression alarm choices, suitable programming choices, multiple language possibilities, automated flushing intermissions, history of earlier feed rates, and program and screen lock-out option to prevent manipulation. Advances in device structure according to the demand of healthcare workers and patients and progress in the home-based healthcare industry, permitting enteral feeding of supplements to affected people in home-settings, has augmented interest in the enteral feeding equipment. Moreover, it helps maintain small intestinal and pancreatic functions, shortens healing and recovery duration, decreases the obliteration and wastage of muscles, and declines the risk of contamination and infection. Furthermore, the enteral nutrition costs almost 40% less than the parenteral method; this is a crucial factor that is driving the progress of the industry.
Scope of the Enteral Feeding Devices Market
|USD 5.84 Billion by 2032
|CAGR of 5.30% From 2023 to 2032
|2020 to 2021
|2023 to 2032
|Age Group, Product, Application, End User
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Based on product type segment, enteral feeding pump segment reported largest revenue in 2020. This is accredited to increasing usage of enteral feeding devices adult and pediatric population. Further, technological advancements in the feeding pumps are expected to boost the growth of the segment in the near future.
- On the basis of application, cancer accounted for the weighty share in the target industry. This is due to the high incidence of cancer globally.
- Based on end user segment, hospitals accounted for the largest revenue with significant portion in estimate period of time. Factors such as accessibility of latest equipment’s and availability of funds are driving growth of the segment.
- Fresenius Kabi and B.Braun are the leading companies contributing significantly to the target industry owing to the launch of various innovative products all around the world.
In 2020, North America dominated the global market with a market share of more than39%. United States represented the highest share in the North America region primarily due to higher healthcare spending, presence of modern healthcare set-up, and availability of latest products. Moreover, growing incidence of lifestyle disorders in United States and Canada is expected to have positive impact on the industry growth. Europe is expected to account for the second largest share in the enteral feeding devices industry in terms of revenue in 2020. The growth in European countries is attributed to encouraging reimbursement scenario, presence of skilled physicians, high geriatric population, and increasing prevalence of digestive ailments. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the projected time-duration majorly due to increasing incidence of cancer and gastrointestinal ailments, high rate of preterm child birth, and increasing number of hospital admissions. Growth in the healthcare expenditure is a major factor that is projected to have optimistic impact on the growth of the target industry in Asian countries.
Key Market Players and Strategies:
The major companies functioning in the worldwide enteral feeding devices are Cook Medical, Abott Laboratories, Fresenius Kabi, Halyard Health, Medtronic, Moog, Inc, Nestle Health Science, VYGON, Danone, Cardinal Health, B.Braun, Boston Scientific, C.R. Bard, and Conmed Corporation among others. Huge investment in the technological development of enteral feeding devices along with business-related collaborations are the crucial business strategies started by the major players operating in the global enteral feeding devices market.
Leading competitors contending in global enteral feeding devices market are as follows:
- Cook Medical
- Abott Laboratories
- Fresenius Kabi
- Halyard Health
- Moog, Inc
- Nestle Health Science
- Cardinal Health
- Boston Scientific
- R. Bard
- Conmed Corporation
In order to well recognize the present status of enteral feeding devices, and policies implemented by the foremost nations, Precedence Research projected the future progress of the enteral feeding devices market. This research report bids quantitative and qualitative insights on enteral feeding devices market and valuation of market size and progress trend for probable market segments.
Major Market Segments Covered:
By Product Type
- Administration Sets
- Enteral Feeding Pump
- Enteral Syringe
- Enteral Feeding Tube
By Age Group
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Neurological Disorder
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASCs)
- Home Care
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Call: +1 9197 992 333
- Disposable Syringes Market Size Hit US$ 12.59 Bn by 2032 - February 6, 2024
- Medical Devices Market Size to Hit US$ 996.93 Bn by 2032 - February 6, 2024
- Portable Medical Devices Market Size To Hit US$ 85.1 bn by 2027 - February 6, 2024